Friday, January 16, 2015

Have a Wish?





Everyone always has something to wish for whether your a werewolf, vampire, fairy, or hell even a human.  We all have at least one.  Back in our world as some of you know, one way to help make your wish come true is to do this:

Write your wish on a bay leaf (a good recommendation is to write it with a silver sharpy pen) and burn it.  The smoke is said to whisper to the universe, asking to accommodate your wish. 

I'm not quite sure why it has to be a bay leaf.  I think it has to do with Apollo's pursuit of Daphne and the fact that she was turned into a bay laurel tree has something to do with it. 

My theory is that Apollo still pines for her and wishes for her everyday.  I mean lets face it people!  He keeps some of her leaves on his harp and makes a crown out of them.  I would like to ask him one day, if he ever wants to talk to me about it.  Perhaps that's why it works because he wants others to have their wishes since he can't have his.  


Anyway, if you have a wish that you really need granted, a good way is by bay leaf.  But make your wishes count everyone for they are indeed precious.


 IMPORTANT NOTE: Select your bay leaves carefully since they can be poisonous.  I would just get it from a grocery store to be honest with you. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment