Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Well St. Patrick's Day is over, and that means that all mystics have to go back to work.  It's nice having a day off to get things done especially when one of those things is the celebratory green beer.  It's really nice that we celebrate and say thanks to all our Irish mystics with a day off.  We owe them alot.  For example, our leprechauns have helped us all when it comes to money.  They are our most gifted accountants, bankers, etc. 

 Without them, our economy back in the Netherworld would be struggling like it is here in the earth realm.  That reminds me I want to give a shout out to my leprechaun friend back home.  "Hey Mikey!  Thanks for helping me get my lovely new living space.  You're a real pal." 

I love St. Patrick's day.  It's a fun day and not just for the beer but for the music, the dancing and all things green.  Speaking of green, I hear that Chicago (USA) has it's river running green.  Talk about getting into the spirit of things.   How many places do this?  ...Seriously how many? 

Well as you all know St. Patrick's day is a day to commemorate the man who got rid of all the snakes off of Ireland.  Guess what his name is.  :P  Anyway, I have learned not too long ago that snakes might have been a metaphor for pagans and other non-christian types.  (Yeah right.  Good job Patty, since none of them had left.) 

Well lets not focus on that.  Let's focus on the fun. If we are thinking in Christan values, this is the one day that you can indulge in food and drink (aka green beer) during lent.  Now come on, Who doesn't love that?  Since I'm in the earth realm.  I will enjoy my St. Patty's day just relaxing, enjoying some pub food, and having my favorite green beverage.

<-----Oh yeah and wearing green.  Hope you all enjoyed this lovely holiday!  Please feel free to tell me what you all did.

No comments:

Post a Comment